Sunday, August 17, 2008

More Vacation!

We are just about to leave Yakima for Lake Chelan, so here is a quick update on our week of fun in my hometown. On Tuesday we went up to Desert Aire with my Uncle Bruce and Aunt Kris and went out on the boat. Here's dad and Henry - they've grown quite fond of each other.

Matt went wakeboarding in a board that was too small for his big dutch feet. And then he couldn't get out ;).

Kneeboarding proved a little less stress-fracture like.

Henry and I prefer to avoid the sporty part of the water. We like the calm and peace of no boat movement.

Friday we went to Seattle for my Aunt Linda's 60th Birthday bash. I drug Hayley and Lars along so I could spend more time with them. Here they are, partying hard.

My mom and dad - aren't they cute?

And of course, we're all together, so we must take yet another family picture.

We'll probably be a bit internet shy the next few weeks in Chelan, but will post when I can. We're doing great and LOVING this lifestyle and the time with family and friends.

2 comments:

Ally said...

I am officially about to stop reading your blog... as long as you keep posting all these fun, family, vacation pictures! =) JK girly! Have a fun time in Chelan! (ps.i changed my blog address)

jennifer said...

SO glad you can relax and enjoy time with family! I know you are loving being on the west coast again!