Life ticks on here. I had a friend with young kids say her life is kind of like Groundhogs day ... the same thing over and over. Ha! Totally get that. In the best sense, of course. We are really liking being in Seattle and all the fun new things to do and places to explore. We play with one of my good friends from college a lot, and her little boy and Calvin do really well together.
 |
| Calvin really likes to draw "roads" with sidewalk chalk and then drive his cars all over them. It's great. |
 |
| Look at this cutie. Seriously. |
 |
| Reading? |
 |
| All the boys hanging out |
 |
| We finally got motivated to potty train Calvin. What an undertaking! I kind of hate it. For the most part, he's doing well. It's been about three weeks now. He wears underwear most of the day, but we still struggle with the pooping factor. I also struggle with how motivated I am to actually deal with all the messes. Do you leave them in underwear and risk a mess at the grocery store and such? Two weeks ago I said no. Now we're starting to try it. It's just tiring. But he's getting there! |
 |
| When Matt was in Pasadena we went to Yakima for the weekend to partake of some extra hands. Kees hates vegetables. Like, really hates them. Here was his first attempt at avocado (which I believe is technically a fruit? but he still hated it). He takes one bite, looks like I have fed him poison, and will not open his mouth again. This kid, though very sweet, is EXTREMELY stubborn. I didn't think it was possible to top the rest of his family members but he is quickly emerging as a contender. |
 |
| The boys both looked so handsome that mom and I thought it was a good time to take some pictures. But man ... if one is happy the other isn't. Calvin wanted no part in it. After about 75 pictures, these two were my favorite. Not sure it was worth all the work though! Little stinkers ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment