
My little bro gave Calvin a full on WSU outfit. Here's Calvin with Papa and then Tim sporting his new threads.


I just thought this was funny.

Nana and Papa hanging out with Cal.



"I love you Uncle Tim!"


I liked this one - little Calvin and I ready to go hang out with the cousins.

This is the face of a happy Papa - and a happy baby!

Bath time in the sink was a new experience. Calvin's almost too big ...

Meeting cousin Graham, who's almost a year older ... but just about the same size ;).

Christmas this year was the first time in SIX years that ALL of the family was together - all cousins, aunts, uncles, babies, etc. I think there were about 35 of us. And what a difference from six years ago! There are many new additions to the family - new spouses, and the many glorious sounds of little ones. Who knows when this will happen again, so it was such a sweet time. And I was reminded again how blessed I am to have such a wonderful extended family. It's few people who have the kind of relationship that my cousins and I share. What a blessed, sweet time it was!

Some of us girls hanging out on Christmas Eve.

All the cousins! (minus spouses)
And finally - a good family picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment