Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Henry!!!!

Well, the Hen turned three on Saturday ... our little Valentine puppy! I can't believe we've had the blessing of his sweet furry-ness for three years! (of course, I say that to Matt and he replies that it seems a lot longer to him, but whatever). Anyways, since we've been lacking in blog posts lately, here are some pictures of little Henry through the years.

I told Matt the other day that I think it's important for us to have kids soon so that Henry will start to receive a "normal" amount of dog attention. Between Matt, Andy, and me Henry has become accustomed to a certain lifestyle. Again, Matt responds by saying Henry will probably eat our firstborn. I disagree.

The first day we got him, at 8 weeks ... 


He's been lots of places! Henry on Wall Street. 


This is one of the reasons why he's the coolest dog ever. 
In front of the National Monument
I love this picture. He looks so mad. 
Matt's experiment ... can you see the mohawk? 
Looking Lion-esque in Chelan
On the Oregon coast 

5 comments:

Alisa said...

Happy Birthday Henry! (Questions: is today adoption day or birth-day?)

I bet he wouldn't EAT your firstborn, just drool all over it... :)

The Kaemingk's said...

Actual birthday! We got him in early April

The Roberts Family said...

Kaemingks - we loved the birthday tribute with all-Henry photo spread! It is amazing that it's been 3 yrs, though I can't really remember your life w/o Hen, sooo... and, I don't know, I think Henry may atleast nibble your child a wee bit :-) PS. Thanks for the call Heather - will return it soon, it was a crazy weekend! Loved hearing your voice!

jennifer said...

Great pictures of Henry!! I think he has been more places than I have!!

Ally said...

Henry is adorable!!! Happy Birthday lil furbaby!

Heather and Matt I love you guys!!