Oohhh, if I only I could've come too ~ You could've been in the middle of a Katie/Katy sandwich! I'm glad you got some good California fun on your bday!
Of course I am an awful friend and did not call on your b-day. I feel a little better knowing you were at the happiest place on earth. I hope it was wonderful and that everything is going well in Cali.
3 comments:
now that's how you celebrate your birthday: ) glad you had a great time!
Oohhh, if I only I could've come too ~ You could've been in the middle of a Katie/Katy sandwich! I'm glad you got some good California fun on your bday!
Of course I am an awful friend and did not call on your b-day. I feel a little better knowing you were at the happiest place on earth. I hope it was wonderful and that everything is going well in Cali.
Post a Comment