Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Greetings

I realize that most people who have blogs have a good reason ... they have children, they are traveling, they lead exciting lives that other people want to watch and know about ... well I'm not sure if we fit into any of those classifications. Lucky for you, I am currently bored at work and that has resulted in the creating of this glorious thing before you. Additionally, Matthew and I are entering into a time of life with many changes on the horizon, and this seemed like a good and easy way to keep those we love updated. So here goes nothing! Enjoy. 

4 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Yeah for the Kaemingk Blog! First off, don't even pretend to act like life with the Kaemingks is boring and undeserving of a blogspot. We know & love your little fam and we anxiously await all the fun updates that will be coming our way!

Greg, Niki and Addie said...

ooh! I'm enjoying already! So glad you joined the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

Good job! One more blog to read often. I loved seeing Henry, after hearing so much about him!

Lizzy said...

It's great to hear how you are doing and to see your face after so long of hearing your voice on the phone.